BLUE LAKE RISING GRANT GUIDELINES
Ten (10) art‐based grants will be awarded in the amount of $500 each. All projects should include an arts component or show creative thinking about aspects of our everyday lives in Blue Lake.
or picked up in person at the Dell’Arte main office at 131 H Street Blue Lake, CA 95525
November 5, 2013 Proposal available online or in person at the DAI office
January 8, 2014 Proposals due (5 p.m.)
January 25, 2014 Winners announced
July 31, 2014 All projects must be completed
August 31, 2014 Final reports due from winners
1) Proposals can be submitted by individuals or organizations.
2) Applicants under the age of 18 must include the signature of an adult sponsor.
3) Proposals from Blue Lake residents will be given priority consideration.
4) Winning proposals will be determined by a volunteer panel of community members.
5) Successful applicants will be required to submit a 1 page final report on expenditure of
funds and impact of project on the applicant and the community; report should include a
photo of the completed project.
6) The grant recipient is responsible for any necessary communication with the city or
private property owners.
HOW TO SUBMIT THE APPLICATION:
Please pick one of the following ways to submit your application to the Blue Lake Rising Program.
1) Email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. (PT) on Wednesday, January 8, 2014
2) Drop-off the application to the Dell’Arte main office by 5 p.m. on Wednesday, January 8, 2014
3) Mail the application to: Blue Lake Rising Grant Program, Dell’Arte, Box 816, Blue Lake, CA 95525,
postmarked Jan. 8th.
If you have questions, please contact Meghan Frank, Community Programs Manager at (707)668-5663 x27 or email@example.com